Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Jet Blue Extended Calendar

  1. #1
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,310

    Cool Jet Blue Extended Calendar

    Jet Blue just extended their calendar until 1/4/2016. So start planning some trips to Aruba..

  2. #2
    Senior Member marblehead paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    marriott casino
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    Jet Blue just extended their calendar until 1/4/2016. So start planning some trips to Aruba..
    booked back in april for 29th of dec,Costa linda is dec 1 so with everything closed for the holidays fri and sat we booked early and rented at Paradice villas for three nites .coming back on jan 22nd,no return flights yet

  3. #3
    Senior Member marblehead paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    marriott casino
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by marblehead paul View Post
    booked back in april for 29th of dec,Costa linda is dec 1 so with everything closed for the holidays fri and sat we booked early and rented at Paradice villas for three nites .coming back on jan 22nd,no return flights yet
    Just Booked return for Jan 22 for with extra leg room $491.Need winning lottery ticked soon

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,943
    since your username is "marblehead" i am guess that is "home".
    your JB flight is Boston?

    yes indeed lottery winnings are necessary for those that travel on JB from the northeast.

    Quote Originally Posted by marblehead paul View Post
    Just Booked return for Jan 22 for with extra leg room $491.Need winning lottery ticked soon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO