Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Jet Blue Flight Schedule

Jet Blue Flight Schedule

What is the general time frame for Jet Blue to open their flight schedule for late December/early January?

Aruba since 1979
    jet blue opened their schedule a few weeks ago thru early sept.

so, i would say, 7 to 8 months out.

Don't rush to buy your tickets as soon as the dates are available. I have found JB's prices (non-stop from Boston) fluctuate all over the place and the opening prices are NEVER the best prices.

I agree, probably about 8 months out. Right now they're open until October 28th. While JB's rates do fluctuate wildly, I have gotten a good price early on. Not always though. We fly direct from Boston and are waiting on November flights.

Aruba since 1979
    we too are waiting for late oct/nov flights from lauderdale.

I am watching prices for our October trip and the have been very high. Today they are $1500 from Boston for two!! They were around $1100 when they first came out but I decided to wait until they went down a bit!! The flight down is already half full! I'm watching it daily and will buy when they get around $1100 again!
    Hopefully we'll be back in Spring 2018

The day they opened up for September I purchased my tickets right away. They were $512 round trip per person for the fare that includes the checked Bag. Now it is $563. So it depends. Like someone once told me, if you are sure of your dates and you see a good price, book it. I hesitate twice last year when I saw deals for mint and it was gone within an hour. Finally the third time I saw the deal on mint, I grabbed it and again it was gone within an hour.

I've flown Boston to Aruba on Jet Blue for at least a dozen years. I've never paid more than $560 PP R/T. For this year's trip I paid an all time low of $460. PP R/T. I find it's best to buy one leg at a time to get the best total price. Usually the Boston to Aruba leg drops in price first.

Unfortunate over Christmas and New Year's airfares are like Russian Roulette. They have had amazing fares though from Fort Lauderdale to compete with Spirit.

Aruba since 1979
    we are hoping jet blue or surinam air for us for the fall.
    i would love to save my swa rapid rewards for trip up north to see the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Unfortunate over Christmas and New Year's airfares are like Russian Roulette. They have had amazing fares though from Fort Lauderdale to compete with Spirit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast