Aruba Beach

Thread: Jet blue flights for winter

Jet blue flights for winter

Waiting patiently for flights to open... last year I booked beginning of Feb this past weekend so hopefully in the next week or so I will get that great email...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    Waiting patiently for flights to open... last year I booked beginning of Feb this past weekend so hopefully in the next week or so I will get that great email...
    I was snooping around for a good deal for December 2nd week. Finally settled on Orbitz with their $150 off coupon 150VACA. Few hundreds cheaper than on Jetblue.com

Aruba since 1979
    Terrific.

winter tics

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    JetBlue tickets for a weeks 51,52 are very expensive now..RT is over $ 1000( from NYC)...we are patiently waiting, and hopefully by mid Sept. prices will roll down...Last year I`ve got our tickets at the end of September, RT was $700...non stop...We are WAITINGGGGGGG

I've tried using Orbitz, but it insists on a 2 day travel both going and coming home requiring an overnight in a connecting city. I don't know how to get it to give me an early flight to Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami or any other connecting city, and then the connecting flight to Aruba that same day. I refuse to pay for an extra room the night before and night after. It seems to be US Air that insists on doing this, as it has happened when I try to book on their site.

Aruba since 1979
    JB has a promotion ongoing w Dunkin Donuts. 20% off JB flights w purchase of the 1 lb coffee in the DD stores.
    I do not know expiration.

Hi all you lucky Jet Blue users. I wish Jet Blue would service Aruba out of Pittsburgh. We prefer Cleveland or Canton/Akron, but JB does not service either of those airports. Our third choice is Pittsburgh (but it kills a Browns fan to step foot in Pittsburgh) and I would use JB for Aruba. However, it looks like we'd have to take a flight to Boston and wait til the next day to get the flight to AUA. So, the amount we would save on using JB would be eaten by the cost of an overnight hotel charge.

Aruba since 1979
    Is SWA an option for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    Hi all you lucky Jet Blue users. I wish Jet Blue would service Aruba out of Pittsburgh. We prefer Cleveland or Canton/Akron, but JB does not service either of those airports. Our third choice is Pittsburgh (but it kills a Browns fan to step foot in Pittsburgh) and I would use JB for Aruba. However, it looks like we'd have to take a flight to Boston and wait til the next day to get the flight to AUA. So, the amount we would save on using JB would be eaten by the cost of an overnight hotel charge.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    I've tried using Orbitz, but it insists on a 2 day travel both going and coming home requiring an overnight in a connecting city. I don't know how to get it to give me an early flight to Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami or any other connecting city, and then the connecting flight to Aruba that same day. I refuse to pay for an extra room the night before and night after. It seems to be US Air that insists on doing this, as it has happened when I try to book on their site.
    When are you looking to travel?

Aruba since 1979
    nice to see you back chadd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    When are you looking to travel?