Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Jet Blue Inaugural Fort Lauderdale to Aruba

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Pretty cool, it must have been so nice for visitors to be on that 1st flight. Funny I was just playing around checking different airlines yesterday and told my husband we could now use JetBlue out of BDL with a connection in Fl. I have heard a lot of good things about JetBlue

Aruba since 1979
    paul and i are thinking that if the JB flight FLL to AUA is priced less than SWA we will suck it up, make the 3 to 4 hr drive from tampa bay area and take advantage of it. (it willhave to be priced significantly less though)
    we might even consider adding on a pre or post night in that area.

If you stay overnight, be sure to check out Coconuts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    paul and i are thinking that if the JB flight FLL to AUA is priced less than SWA we will suck it up, make the 3 to 4 hr drive from tampa bay area and take advantage of it. (it willhave to be priced significantly less though)
    we might even consider adding on a pre or post night in that area.
    The hardest part is when you get home, we don't mind the longer drive to the airport but after a long travel day we just want to be home.

Aruba since 1979
    exactly.
    but, we have friends in hollywood and would love to have dinner with them pre or post aruba
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    The hardest part is when you get home, we don't mind the longer drive to the airport but after a long travel day we just want to be home.

Sadly 5 people have been killed at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. A passenger pulled a gun out his out of his checked bag and went into the bathroom to load it...he came out and started killing people What on earth is our world coming to?
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-06-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Only a sick mentally ill can do this..
    Prayers to everyone

Very Sad !

Aruba since 1979
    i know
    our country and the medical profession needs to do much work in the mental health category.
    mental health care is as important as physical health.

i wonder if the JB flight from AUA to FLL was diverted to Tampa and the folks bussed to FLL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Sadly 5 people have been killed at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. A passenger pulled a gun out his out of his checked bag and went into the bathroom to load it...he came out and started killing people What on earth is our world coming to?

I agree with more care for the mentally ill so things like this don't happen as often. We also need better national security. How does someone who had spoken about ISIS be allowed to carry a firearm? I am pretty sure I read something to that effect last night...scary and sad all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i know
    our country and the medical profession needs to do much work in the mental health category.
    mental health care is as important as physical health.

i wonder if the JB flight from AUA to FLL was diverted to Tampa and the folks bussed to FLL?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast