Aruba Beach

Thread: Jet Blue JFK to AUA?

Jet Blue JFK to AUA?

Can anyone let me know how the flight from JFK to Aruba is on
    Jet Blue is? First time the family and I are flying on Jet Blue (usually
    fly Continental out of Newark, but couldn't beat the Jet Blue price).
    Any info (like, are meals served on the flight) would be appreciated.

Paul

Some JFK Jet Blue info Jet Blue

Jet Blue does not serve meals. And they have lousy snacks. My suggestion is to bring a sandwich. By the way, JB has claimed on flights to Mexico that the TV system doesnt work over water. They usually offer 2 movies............

Glad you found a good fare...JB isnt always the cheapest. They were higher than American for my dates in Mexico in April.

I am hopeful that i can go to Aruba in September.

Jet Blue wasn't too bad to fly down. We'll be flying again with JB next week.

Their DTV was working on our way down in Aug '07. Make sure you bring some additional snacks with you, since you only have the choice of terra chips, animal crackers, doritos mix and a couple of other things

John

Jet Blue does encourage you to bring your own food on the plane and are very, very helpful.
    Pete

JB has two flights a day each way. I AM going in September but of course I picked the expensive flights (not a HUGE Diff). I even went for the extra room seats for $20 each way (38" pitch).

after June 1 JB will charge for a SECOND BAG, but its cheaper to take a second bag than pay overweight.

The fare was still almost $700 but I watch the fares constantly a JB is very good about giving JB credit.....

Oh by the way, if you have Jet Blue points, you LOSE THEM after 1 year unless you have the JB Amex/Optima card.