Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: jet blue just opened

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour

jet blue just opened

thru jan 3

Yes, and just booked a great price getaway package for December! Thanks Jet Blue!

Thanks for posting this! I just booked my air for our Xmas trip. The prices while high are not quite as bad as I feared they could have been for direct flights over Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by smoki View Post
    Yes, and just booked a great price getaway package for December! Thanks Jet Blue!

Yes! We were prepared and started trying to get on-line right at noon. It took a little patience but after about 15 minutes of tech problems, we were able to get through and booked seats 1A and 1B November 4~18th for a total of 88,800 JB points. This includes one checked bag each, non-stop R/T with extra room seating and early boarding passes. Right now, the same itinerary is 10,800 points more "costly."

Quote Originally Posted by NH Mark View Post
    Yes! We were prepared and started trying to get on-line right at noon. It took a little patience but after about 15 minutes of tech problems, we were able to get through and booked seats 1A and 1B November 4~18th for a total of 88,800 JB points. This includes one checked bag each, non-stop R/T with extra room seating and early boarding passes. Right now, the same itinerary is 10,800 points more "costly."
    Today, same flights for two: 148,000 points

Smile tickets JetBlue

Hi ! I am going to wait till September, ...last year I was able to get MINT tickets on JetBlue, for $935 R/T, last 2 weeks of December....Sometimes it pays to wait....regular seats were $650-725 for R/T...

Good luck. Last year I paid what I thought was a crazy price for our Feb trip but I am glad I booked when I did because if I had waited it would have been an extra 400+. I booked the day Paul posted and I am glad I did because when I looked yesterday the same flights would have cost my family of 3 more than 500 extra... I book when I can live with the price and I try not to look back unless I can get a credit for the difference. One trip it did drop substantially and even after paying to change our tickets we still saved cash.

Quote Originally Posted by worldtraveler1976 View Post

Hi ! I am going to wait till September, ...last year I was able to get MINT tickets on JetBlue, for $935 R/T, last 2 weeks of December....Sometimes it pays to wait....regular seats were $650-725 for R/T...

Today: 170, 800 points. Or, $2,200 and change for two.

Today: 170, 800 points. Or, $2,200 and change for two.
    Today: 246,200 points.

Yikes - $2200 for two - from Boston?? I'm still watching our dates. The prices are crazy. We are going October 10th and that day is $250 more than the day before and the day after. We booked the Divi on Cyber Monday so our dates are set. I emailed JB and asked why and they gave me the story of how they have so many seats at a certain low rate and then once that's gone blah blah. The plan is a 3/4 full plane already - supposedly - are they playing another game. The day before and after are wide open??

I purposely did the day after Columbus Day as I figured flying on the holiday would be more - nope! I even checked the Aruba events calendar to see if something was going on that day - nope. So now I'm doing the wait and see. JB comes out with the extended schedule on 6/4 so I'm waiting until that date to see if my date goes down. If not, I'm thinking of changing my dates....ugggg - hate this game we have to play in Boston to get a direct flight - but do love JB otherwise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast