Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: jet blue lost my SIL luggage on NON stop

Let this be a clear warning to all...bring stuff to survive with...and don't trust JET BLUE..
    customer service stinks...
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Try for vouchers for the next trip. Remember my $400 vouchers?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I agree, I would be on the phone the first time I could when I got home. Just enjoy your time there, then give it to them hard. I can't believe they didn't even deliver the luggage! How sad is that. You know they "got ya" because they know you have to pick it up. I am like you RobO SHAME ON JET BLUE!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    They wouldn't even send it to the hotel???? That is horrible!! And unbelievable! I hope your SIL contacts someone at JB when she gets home and gives them a piece of her mind!

Wow, surprised at jetblue. not so much for misplacing the luggage because that can happen anywhere, but for their reaction should be more than 25.00 per day.. to be without clothing. Im' with Randi push for vouchers..... I luckily have never had a problem.. I always pack a change of clothes for hubby & me and a bathing suit in a carry on.. I also split out clothes put at least 2 outfits of mine in his suitcase and vice versa.. just in case... we have 2 days *(3 counting carryon clothes) in case..... better safe than sorry... To the person that put sons breathing machine in luggage... is this the first time she has traveled... I think common sense would tell you not to put anything of medical necessity in a packed bag.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Directions tell you NOT to put CPAP in checked luggage. It can change the calibration set on the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Try for vouchers for the next trip. Remember my $400 vouchers?
    Thanks for reminder!

jet blue

well let's hope they have shipped your luggage and you can enjoy the rest of your vacation. thanks for sharing

Aruba since 1979
    in a previous post on this thread, rob's sister in law (whose luggage was redirected and delayed) received her luggage about 48 hrs after arrival on island.

Quote Originally Posted by sunscreen View Post
    well let's hope they have shipped your luggage and you can enjoy the rest of your vacation. thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by LynnB. View Post
    Directions tell you NOT to put CPAP in checked luggage. It can change the calibration set on the machine.
    Lynn...confused by this statement, not sure what you mean...cindyo

Aruba since 1979
    a cpap machine is a machine that folks with respiratory illness (sleep apnea, copd) use at night during sleep.
    apparently there are instructions that come with that machine telling one not to pack it in checked luggage.

all of this talk is because rob made a post about SIL delayed luggage and another person that her her/his child's breathing machine in delayed/lost luggage.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast