Aruba Beach

Thread: JET BLUE (Old Program)

JET BLUE (Old Program)

Has anyone used Jet Blue Reward travel (old program 100 points for a ticket) to fly from JFK to AUA? I am being told that the old program that the reward travel is not available.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Well I was just told by JetBlue that there is no way that I can use the points for my trip in July, because that was the OLD program that I converted my New points into.

And to stick it in further, I waited 2 days to book (needed to wait for Amex to transfer points, to use the free ticket), and the price went up.

Now I gotta pay over $120 more for the tickets!!

I used old program to get here on Dec 17th and to go back on Jan 1th. No problem and I still have 70 points left that I can combine with new ones before March 2010. . . . . Flying out of Boston, MA. . .

Tom and Stanley

I just checked JetBlue to see if the rates changed. They are going up, but NOW the reward travel is available!! It was not available when I booked the tickets. I am now on the phone to try to get them to use the reward travel... But they apparently have new booking system and the hold time is in excess of 60 minutes!! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

I hope my battery does not die in my cordless phone!