Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: jet blue opens flights

Quote Originally Posted by wolf02 View Post
    Jet Blue is the best by far.

I hope you don't mean price wise. They are my favorite airline, but this year they are waaaay too expensive! $900 rt for ONE person JFK-AUA.
    That's ridiculous!

Smile

Just keep checking back with Jet Blue we are flying from Boston September 3rd-September 17th. When I first booked it was 279.00 down and 369.00 back from Aruba. Both flights have since dropped to 164.00 each way. I now have 539.00 in credits with Jet Blue for our trip next year to Aruba.

great fares on continental from newark to aruba.direct flight. leave sunday nov.27th.return dec.8th,11th,or 14th. $298.00.lowest i've seen

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    I keep checking every day and so far the prices have been consistent since the Feb 2010 rates were released: $969 rt PP. That is ridiculously outrageous. I will continue to check every day in hopes that the prices will eventually go down.

I agree with you - Jet Blue is by far the best. We are traveling from BOS - AUA in October with a group of 11. Some in the group began booking tix the day JB opened October up. The last in our group booked last week. I'm not sure if you know this but JB will give you a credit into your "Travel Bank" if you book a flight with them and the price of that same exact flight goes down. I have had a year that my wife and I got over $100 each in our travel bank. This year we only have about $70. All you have to do is call them up and tell them the price of your flight has gone down and you want a credit. They will add it to a secure account in your name. These funds must be applied to another JB flight within 1 year from the date of the credit. The best news is you can transfer this credit to someone else if need be. Considering we go every year, we can't lose. And by the way, whats up with federal aviation tax being suspended and then reinstated a few days later? These days every penny counts and the tax amounts to about 40 bux per ticket, we have 11 people flying, thats a pretty penny. Good Luck 52 days left for us!
    Last edited by NUMBAH1DAD; 08-10-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Added more

Quote Originally Posted by NUMBAH1DAD View Post
    We are traveling from BOS - AUA in October with a group of 11. I'm not sure if you know this but JB will give you a credit into your "Travel Bank" if you book a flight with them and the price of that same exact flight goes down.
    I'm traveling BOS - AUA in Oct too...woo hoo! The price of our flight changes daily sometimes. I have $700 in my travel bank now because of it. There are 4 of us so it adds up. Now I have $$ towards next October's trip .

MiDushi was one of my favorites. Hope to find more favorite places when i go again.

$200 non stop Jetblue

My fiance and I just purchased our tickets for our honeymoon. We had different dates set in our mind. BUt the prices Jetblue had we were willing to change our dates.

Boston to Aruba Nov 21st
    Aruba to Boston Dec 1st
    2 round trip non stop tickets
    total including taxes and fees $978

Baby beach, lighthouse, the whole stretch of beach
    I'm so mad! Just found out that Jet Blue cancelled our 6:55am flight on December 8, and moved everyone to the 11:15 am flight. This means we'll be arriving in Aruba 4 hours later than expected, and our first day at the beach will be gone

bummer, we love JB, but last year we went through 3 different changes in flight plans, including moving us whole days...... all worked out in the end

SunIsland, how about some sunset swimming? ; ) We did that one year and it was such a great way to start the trip. Happy hour drinks and watching the sun set while floating in the ocean. Heaven!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast