Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: jet blue opens flights

They occasionally have good deals on JetBlue. I flew from Vegas to Long Beach, CA for $18 once!

SunIsland, I was on the 6:55 am flight with you!!! I am so mad that it was cancelled. Not sure if i should change the flight to the next day, go with Continental, or just keep it. This is not the first time that Jet blue has done this to me so I am not too sure how likely I am to keep going with them. Arriving at 5pm and getting to the hotel by 6 just seems like a waste of the whole day...

Flights

Hi Folks,
    Boston to Aruba just paid $180. each way leaving Sept. 10,2011.
    Last edited by arubarock; 09-01-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Baby beach, lighthouse, the whole stretch of beach
    Shanb42--We are traveling with our 4 year old son and almost 2 year old daughter. They will be ready for bed by the time we arrive at the hotel. At least we'll have a nice balcony my husband and I can sit on and have a glass of wine while the kids are asleep. It's definitely going to be a waste of a day since we were pushed to the later flight. goldab1--I checked Continental when this whole thing happened, and the flight is now up to $935/pp. Crazy! We're just going to stick with the later Jet Blue flight.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour

Smile jet blue opens flights

thru oct 27 starting feb 19

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123