Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Blue question

Jet Blue is the best in my opinion. I will be using them 3 times this year. July to Aruba, August to Vegas, and the November to Disney.

I travel with 2 young kids so the TV's are great, yes you lose them going to aruba about 1.5 hours into the flight but that is no big deal. The name brand snacks are great, DD coffee, cookies, chips, all different stuff, and best all Free!!!

Just make sure you bring a headset with you on the plane, any standard headphones will work, like iPod ones.

I also have the Amex Jet Blue Card. I have a free R/T to Vegas, and tomorrow when my points post to my account, I will have a one-way to Vegas for free.

For me, even if the tickets are a few bucks more I will go with Jet Blue.

Another huge thing that is great with them....
    If the price drops below your cost, call them and you will get a credit for the difference, good for use for one year. All that without a re-booking fee. I think that Continental charges like $100 to make changes.

I fly normally out of JFK, but I may fly out of White Plains for my trip to Disney. I will not have to fight the city traffic and it is closet to my house....
    Decided to take down my timer!

Are you able to choose your seats on JetBlue? We will be booking with them for our Dec. trip. My husband is hoping legroom will be better.

Aruba since 1979
    the legroom is better

yes one can choose their seats

for an additional charge one can even choose seats with more legroom

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by bud2sam View Post
    Are you able to choose your seats on JetBlue? We will be booking with them for our Dec. trip. My husband is hoping legroom will be better.

Yes you can. If you want the extra legroom you will see them marked on the seating chart. Those usually are not the first to go. Since JetBlue has a larger legroom than other airlines already,

Once the tickets open up for that time period, you can just goto the site, select the flight and choose seats, it is very easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    the legroom is better

yes one can choose their seats

for an additional charge one can even choose seats with more legroom

andrea

HA!! you just beat me to it! And we basically said the same thing!

Thanks to both of you for your quick reply.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    The aircraft with only two seats per side (Embraer E190) only make up about 27% of the JetBlue fleet. The other 70%+ are Airbus A320 and have 3 seats per side. It may come in handy when booking future flights.
    Thanks Chadd! good to know for future flights! I guess we've been lucky to have flown on the Embraer E190! It's like being on a private jet!

Love Jet blue.. only one I fly on.... they are great..
    Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Sgroi135 View Post
    I fly normally out of JFK, but I may fly out of White Plains for my trip to Disney. I will not have to fight the city traffic and it is closet to my house....
    Pardon the off topic rant but if White Plains isn't the worst airport in the US, it's in the top five.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    Pardon the off topic rant but if White Plains isn't the worst airport in the US, it's in the top five.

Hmmmm I don't understand your post. Are you saying it is bad, or its not bad. I didn't say that it was bad. Maybe I am just mis-reading your post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast