Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jet Blue Rates

Jet Blue Rates

If you are traveling to Aruba on Jet Blue in the next few months, they are dropping their rates. This is the second time mine dropped since I booked them back in September. It's worth checking your flights to see if you can get a credit. Just call Jet Blue and they will issue you a credit which needs to be used within a year. If you have already gotten a credit, but the flight dropped even more, please know that the year starts from the ORIGINAL credit, not today. Good luck everyone!!

I hope they start dropping soon because I've been checking them for the first week in July and they are still pretty high at $683pp.

I haven't been to Aruba in 3 years but never paid more than $400 for a week in July....Does anyone know if close to $700 is average for that time of year now?

I don't know where you live, but I got them for $444 each, direct round trip form Boston in September. They then dropped in October to $410 ($205 each way)so I called and got a credit. Today they dropped to $199 going down - not worth going through the phone call for $6 but will keep an eye on them. Watch Sunday and Wednesday's. That seems to be their days to drop, although they are having a one day sale today that dropped the rates. I'm a True Blue Member and "friended" them on Facebook so I got all sorts of notifications about this!

It's usually when it gets closer to departure time and the plane isn't full that rates drop, however ours did drop in October also. The plane is pretty full now so I'm surprised they lowered it again. I doubt it will go much lower than what it is now. We are actually paying less than we did last year, which is nice since we decided to stay two extra days. Also, these are mid-week prices. We are going Tuesday-Thursday. Good Luck!

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    My prices were so high for a Saturday to Saturday -over $1,000 per person (and I have to purchase 4 tickets) that I changed my days to Thursday to Thursday. Since we have a timeshare, we don't have flexibility with the days so I had to book the two additional nights (at the same timeshare) and pay out of pocket for them. I still saved almost $1,200 in doing so. One of our weeks falls during Spring Break this year so I'm assuming that is the reason for the high mark-up.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    I've been monitoring the prices on YAPTA so that I can get my credit if prices drop. 9 1/2 weeks to go and they haven't budged yet.

beware on thursday ,posted prices may seem higher because the goverment is requiring airlines to include all fee"s in the posted airfare.before it was separate.

Aruba since 1979
    i am glad that the fares will be listed with the tax added in.
    it leaves for no misunderstandings.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    beware on thursday ,posted prices may seem higher because the goverment is requiring airlines to include all fee"s in the posted airfare.before it was separate.

My cousin just got JFK-AUA for $98 ea way + tax and fees for a total of approx $291 RT for Sat-Sat 2/4-2/11.

Quote Originally Posted by nalismom View Post
    My cousin just got JFK-AUA for $98 ea way + tax and fees for a total of approx $291 RT for Sat-Sat 2/4-2/11.
    OMG...I wish I could get a price like that!! I am also leaving from JFK and can't believe how high the prices are. I am just hoping that they start dropping once it gets closer to July because my room is booked and right now $2100 for 3 people is crazy

Great tip!! I just called JetBlue and got a credit of $475 for our three upcoming tickets. I love this board!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast