Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Blue Ticket Release Dates

Jet Blue Ticket Release Dates

Jet Blue is currently selling through January 4th. They don't seen to move this up daily.

Does anyone know how they decide to release tickets for sale?
    Last edited by rob o; 05-20-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I know last year I bough my tickets around the 2nd week of july for end of january. So I am guessing not till at least beginning of july because I usually book as soon as they come out... ohhh looks like we will miss each other by about a month..we are going jan 29th..to about feb 12th

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

It seems that they release about every 6 months. They just released this batch about a month ago. I was waiting to purchase tickets to Florida in November. It was about 6 months when they were released. (6 months from the last day of release). So I would say that the next batch of tickets will be released sometime in July.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Hey Sunworshipper - where are you staying? We are there almost the exact time - Jan. 29-Feb. 10. We are at the Phoenix for the first 7 nights, then the Divi Golf & Beach the last 5 nights.

Tough Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Sgroi135 View Post
    It seems that they release about every 6 months. They just released this batch about a month ago. I was waiting to purchase tickets to Florida in November. It was about 6 months when they were released. (6 months from the last day of release). So I would say that the next batch of tickets will be released sometime in July.
    It's tough to wait, but I have little choice since American Airlines is abandoning Boston to Aruba flights.

I'm glad I avoided the temptation to get an American Airlines credit card. It would have been a waste of points.

Thanks Anthony!

I am glad I got the JB Amex.....waiting for the 20K points to hit as it looks like that may be the carrier of choice ahead.
    Next Aruba trip in

I don't like the new points on Jetblue the old ones accumulated faster (I think) I got 2 free tickets the other way this way they want like 40,000 for a trip...ughhhhh

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    I don't like the new points on Jetblue the old ones accumulated faster (I think) I got 2 free tickets the other way this way they want like 40,000 for a trip...ughhhhh
    But the changes that they made are better with the new program. The points dont expire any more, so if you dont normally travel every year, just use the JB Amex and your points stay in your account. Also any seat can be purchased with the points. I was not able to use OLD JB free vouchers for my Aruba trip. The New program allowed reward flight that the old didn't.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Aruba since 1979
    going by "history"

on JULY 20 2009[
    JET Blue released ticket sales thru FEB 2010.

so rob, if history repeats itself, i would not even be looking til "after july 20.

andrea

QUOTE=rob o;175540]Jet Blue is currently selling through January 4th. They don't seen to move this up daily.

Does anyone know how they decide to release tickets for sale?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    going by "history"

on JULY 20 2009[
    JET Blue released ticket sales thru FEB 2010.

so rob, if history repeats itself, i would not even be looking til "after july 20.
    I am suffering from Aruba withdrawal.....I need tickets to Aruba in my possession!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast