Aruba Beach

Thread: JET BLUE WED JAN 12 INFO BOS/AUA AUA/BOS

JET BLUE WED JAN 12 INFO BOS/AUA AUA/BOS

Hi there all. just so you know, I checked Jet Blue tonite (Tue @ 7;15 PM Aruba time and both flights (# 773 to and # 774 from) have been canceled for Wednesday. . . . . Stanley and I are to go back on Thursday on #774 - maybe. . . .

Tom and Stanley

It may take a day to dig out if they get the 15+ inches some have predicted.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Hope you and Stanley get there soon!

Aruba since 1979
    i am betting that tom and stanley are in no rush to get back to s shore massachusetts.

Blizzard conditions here in NH, 30 miles from Boston. 12+" and visability is less than 1/4 mile. Couldn't see 50 feet while I was just plowing the driveway!

Just heard on the news that Logan is basically shut down. They say they have one runway open but no planes are choosing to use it - wonder why - ha! Settle back and enjoy your extra time in paradise!!

Yeah Blizzard conditins here....its awful can't see a thing.. we have right now about 14 inches of snow in Wilmington its blowing, drifting wet and heavy...ughhh the only plus is work called and said stay home.. today..yippeee....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

We were scheduled on Continental on January 12th. They canceled our Newark to Boston flight on the 11th. We called the 11th and they said they thought the AUA to EWR would take off on the 12th, but definately not the EWR to BOS. We said to put us on the next day so we could get home in 1 day. They had nothing and after I asked them to check their partner airline, we left on Saturday, January 15 on United stopping at Dulles. Also laft a day early. Were scheduled for December 26, but snow predicted so we switched to JetBlue and got a great last minute deal on Christmas Day, Delta refunded our December 26 airfare.