Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By Jayshea

Thread: Jet Blue's True Blue Program

Jet Blue's True Blue Program

We always fly Jet Blue but I have never bothered with their frequent flyer program. Since we're flying more often I decided to join. My question is does anyone know if points can be used just to upgrade to Even More Room Seats? I couldn't find any info on their site.

Not sure but I did used their points for a free round trip to Puerto Rico a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    We always fly Jet Blue but I have never bothered with their frequent flyer program. Since we're flying more often I decided to join. My question is does anyone know if points can be used just to upgrade to Even More Room Seats? I couldn't find any info on their site.
    Pretty sure that the answer is no. When we book using points, we have to pay for the Even More Legroom Seats - can't use points during booking so likely can't use points after-the-fact to upgrade to EML Seats.

I kind if figured that after reading through their site again. It's too bad because I would find an upgrade more useful. Thanks Mark.

You cannot use for the extra room seats but you do get straight points for booking them. I have a jet blue Amex and am in the points program and we are flying to Aruba for like 23 dollars in taxes this November.