Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jetblue

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    Just got another round of credits for our Jan/Feb trip. Price per ticket from Boston is now$478.00! That's lower than last year by $27 per ticket.
    That's Great!

Tix just dropped out of JFK in April from 972 to 791, just got my jet blue credit. I swear this is how thy suck you in

I just booked this morning at $478 per person round trip, nonstop from Boston. That's the best price I've gotten in six years!

Im from CT so I c could also fly out of Boston but Boston is $1,423 round trip for the week that im going in April that's just crazy

If it's school vacation week, that's what's going to happen. If you can go another week, the prices are much better. I've also found if you can avoid weekends, you are better off. We usually go Monday - Monday. You also avoid long lines at the Aruba airport that way also, but not everyone can do that!

Yea my main problem is my wife is a second grade teacher so we are stuck to school vacation weeks and weekend travel until we retire, which is a looooong way away. Really makes me sick to look at the prices if we went a week earlier or a week later, ive stopped doing that to avoid the sick feeling. haha

tickets down another 130$ this afternoon, up to 622$ total credit for our trip in April unreal.

Just got off the phone with JB. Prices are down again for 1/27-2/10 from Boston. Tickets that started out at $721 each are now down to $446 each. That's already $60 less per ticket than last year.

What scares me is that the flights are slightly less than half full so I'm concerned about cancellation.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345