Aruba Beach

Thread: JetBlue

JetBlue

Recently- JetBlue- throws a few surprises: fair has gone down almost 50%....I`ve got my tickets about month and a half ago for 2 last weeks of December(12/23-01/06), for $741....and yesterday- What do I see????? It went down to $394 r/t, from NYC-AUR....So, JB credited my account, and we have our second ticket- prectically-FREE. Check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by worldtraveler1976 View Post
    Recently- JetBlue- throws a few surprises: fair has gone down almost 50%....I`ve got my tickets about month and a half ago for 2 last weeks of December(12/23-01/06), for $741....and yesterday- What do I see????? It went down to $394 r/t, from NYC-AUR....So, JB credited my account, and we have our second ticket- prectically-FREE. Check them out.

That's great. Keep in mind that the credit expires in one year and you can only benefit from the credit if you buy more tickets from Jet Blue. It's nice they gave you a credit but they are counting on your either not using it so they get to keep it or you spend more money on top of the credit to fly again.

Not trying to be a wet blanket, just pointing out the 'other side of the coin'.

I was told you can even get a credit the day you leave if you catch it before you get to the airport.

i asked JB and was told you could buy ticket with credit 364 days after it was issued and for fare in far future, as far as they selling tickets for at that time

Thank you for your advise...We are planning to go to Aruba, again, by April, anyway...so, I guess I can use it now.