Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jetblue from Boston

Jetblue from Boston

Has anyone ever flown Jetblue direct from Boston? The flights are so high for August and having 2 small children I'd prefer a nonstop. Anyways we typically fly US Airways but heard good and bad about Jetblue.

Any information would be appreciated! Thanks! Theresa

Flew Jet Blue in March Boston/Aruba our first time flying with them and liked them alot

my friends purchased tickets 3 weeks ago boston to aruba direct
    for $585.00. since then the ticket price has gone up up up.
    They are leaving 6/14/08.
    It seems like they changed their prices every other day. keep checking.
    Jet blue is a great airline. Jet blue as of June 1 you can only check 1 bag per person. The 2nd bag will cost you $20.00. Also be aware
    that certain seats with the xtra leg room will cost you $20.00 more.
    I believe us airways also fly direct boston to aruba.
    good luck
    Diane

Bostonian here. I wanted to fly Jet Blue so badly when I went to Aruba (last month). Their prices seemed to be higher that U.S. Airways. Ended up booking with US Air. We did have a connection in Charlotte on the way down and Philly on the way home.I know people have had all kinds of experineces with US Air. Pleased to say - no problems at all. The only problem was the day we were flying out of Aruba back home was the day the air traffic controllers walked off the job. But that wasn't the fault of the airline.

Sad to say in this economy, the lower fare wins.

I flew Jet Blue direct from Boston to Aruba in March - it was terrific! I am planning on using them again at the end of this month.

Jetblue from Boston

Hi, just a heads up for anyone who booked with Jetblue...I just checked and the price decreased by $30. I'm going in October so I'm not sure about other months. I was able to get the credit so it's worth the check.

Jet Blue is great. You have to know to constantly check fares. When I booked Aruba in May, my fare was $$$$, since then it dropped $60 and then $40 (its now back UP to the orig. fare).

I joined TRUEBLUE for my points toward free tickets, but unless you have the Amex Optima JET BLUE card, your points DO EXPIRE....So I am getting the Amex Jet Blue card and cancelling my other Amex card (I could never find Delta flights I liked for the right amount of points, so I am going to DONATE the FF miles to a charity.)

(Last sep07 I booked JB to AZ. The fare was about $560 or so. It dropped $60, $40, $40 and $30.)

One thing you MUST be aware of (actually two things):

- When you call Jet Blue to get your credit, they actually have To CANCEL the original flight and rebook you at the new rate. In the minute it takes them to change the ticket, you could LOSE your original seats. So figure out if its worth it to you. I always ask how many seats are left..This is very important now to me since I pay $20 each flight to have the A LOT of extra leg room.

- JB snacks are really awful. Bring your own snacks...(current JB flyers already know about the Terra Blue chips etc.)

Baby beach, natural bridge, palm beach, California Lighthouse

Cheap Jet Blue flights from Boston

I just got an email from Travelzoo advertising flights on Jet Blue from Boston to Aruba $139.00 each way. Sadly I will be going to Disney World for our next trip so we won't be using this great deal. The kids won Hopefully someone else will be able to take advantage of this great price!!!

It's true.....sadly we can't take advatage with the given dates
    Next Aruba trip in

Jet Blue Prices from Boston - Wow and not in a good way!

I have been planning a return trip for November and was astonished to see the increase in fares from last year, since American is not doing a non-stop flight. Jet Blue from Boston is currently charging $1,000 for a roundtrip. That increase for 2 people really makes you want to look at other desitnations. I was just about to book for a place in Cancun when I decided to give Expedia another look, fortunately the Divi was having a sale which made the package price a whole lot more palatable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast