Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jetblue from Boston

Aruba since 1979
    that fare is obscene
    wait it out for the fare to drop....and it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I have been planning a return trip for November and was astonished to see the increase in fares from last year, since American is not doing a non-stop flight. Jet Blue from Boston is currently charging $1,000 for a roundtrip. That increase for 2 people really makes you want to look at other desitnations. I was just about to book for a place in Cancun when I decided to give Expedia another look, fortunately the Divi was having a sale which made the package price a whole lot more palatable.

go to jet blue website i got monday-to-monday july26th-aug 2nd $661 non-stop last year i paid $571

West Deck in the afternoon
    Thanks for the advise. I had tried to adjust the days, but it just didn't work, either the flight wasn't available or the rooms weren't. Fortunately, the Divi was having a sale on their rooms so it offset the nonstop flight and I came up with a price I could live with, although it was still $600 more than last year. I'm looking forward to my trip, hoping to get reservations at Madame Janettes for Thanksgiving; sad to hear that the Rumba Wine Bar has closed, but have compiled a list of other restaurants I would like to try. While the Divi is AI, I still like to go off resort for some dinners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12