Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: JetBlue direct flights out of Boston

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright

JetBlue direct flights out of Boston

Just a quick note to let you know that the direct flights airfare has been reduced by 48% for portions of February and possibly March 2012. . . . The flights we were tracking had been over $1100 for the last month or so but today they were listed at just over $550. Thank you Yapta! Needless to say we booked our flights. If you are looking for flights you may want to check your travel dates today. Good luck.

WOW! Thank you for posting this! You just saved me $158 for this one price reduction.

I have been tracking the price since I booked (in June, I think) and had already gotten $128 in credits. This one credit more than doubles my total.

just got an email this am...flights out of boston to aruba are 148....one way...jump on it..what a great price...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Andy - I just about did a happy dance at my desk yesterday morning when I saw my email from Yapta. I hope the fare drops even lower so we both can save more money. The less we spend on airfare, the more we have to spend in Aruba. ;-)

I don't mind connecting flights but would rather a direct flight if possible. There was no way in heck I was going to pay over $1000 to JetBlue for a direct flight. I am so happy to have one more item checked off my list for February's trip.

My tickets for Jan/Feb started out 2@$727 each and have dropped to $584 each!!

I received another email from Yatpa this morning stating that the price of my flights went down but when I checked with JetBlue they were back up to $1000. I am so happy that we booked on Monday. One of my sisters didn't book when we did and will have to check daily to see if they drop again. Crazy woman should have booked when I told her to. . . ;-)

ArubaJAK...You just helped me save an additional $400.00 today!!!!! I stopped checking the price because we are leaving so soon yet the price dropped to $149. Thank you so much for posting this!

Gretch - I'm happy that you were able to get an additional discount. This is the first year that I have used Yapta and I certainly will be using it for all my future trips. Enjoy your trip!

Thank you SO much for posting this information!! I called my travel agent this afternoon and they got Jet Blue to give me a credit for the difference of what we paid compared to what the flight costs now... we got over $500 towards a future flight!! Looks like we may be booking another trip to Aruba soon!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Cjoy - Good job on getting the rebate that extra money will certainly come in handy when you are planning your next trip. On one hand it's cool that JB does that sort of thing on the other hand - I would rather pay the lower rate right off the bat so I can have the money in hand for other things. I don't like how they play roller coaster with their fares in hopes that someone will pay the higher price and not notice when they go down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast