Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jetblue fares

Jetblue fares

Have been checking JetBlue every day & numerous times of day & night for quite a long time now. Fares from Boston to Aruba have stayed the same for months now. Still over $600.00 Don't know if I should continue to wait or book now. Leaving on Dec. 3rd to the 17th. Always have taken AA but now that they discontinued their 1013 & 1044 direct nonstop flights we will take JetBlue. Usually we have our tickets by the end of March. Just hoping that seats will still be available.

I think I have checked every site but if anyone has names of others that I might have overlooked I would appreciate it if you would let me know. Thanks so much.

JetBlue prices are the same on each website you goto. I would personally book them. I booked my flights and once they dipped below my purchase price, then from there they only went up. I paid 234 each way, the final price was about 384 each way....

Jetblue will also credit you if the flights go below your purchase price. The voucher is only good for one year though.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Thanks for the reply. Is it better to book with JetBlue or Orbitz?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgroi135 View Post
    JetBlue prices are the same on each website you go to. I would personally book them.

If that's RT price, I'd book it asap! They( JetBlue) want over $1300 pp RT for my travel dates..I ended up going on Delta ,spending 8 hrs in Atlanta on layover so the 3 of us could afford to go..3 of us cost $1600 RT as opposed to $4000!
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by bryanne911 View Post
    If that's RT price, I'd book it asap! They( JetBlue) want over $1300 pp RT for my travel dates..I ended up going on Delta ,spending 8 hrs in Atlanta on layover so the 3 of us could afford to go..3 of us cost $1600 RT as opposed to $4000!

Yes it is RT price. Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post

I was wondering if I booked with Orbitz they have an automatic refund if someone else books same trip on same day & time if price goes down. Don't know if JetBlue is automatic or if you have to keep checking and then get in touch with them about getting refund if price is lowered.

With Jet Blue, you have to check price yourself and call them to get the refund to a voucher. I would check with Orbitz, I know that they do it with Hotels, but not sure if they do it with Air.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Booked my January 2011 trip at 3:35AM today. With all tax etc I paid $537 each for my wife & I RT non stop from Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Gig47 View Post
    Booked my January 2011 trip at 3:35AM today. With all tax etc I paid $537 each for my wife & I RT non stop from Boston.
    Happy for you and your wife. Glad someone was able to get a lower fare.

I was on line about 1:00AM today and price was still over $600. Will continue trying today, tonight and about 3 or so Tues. morn. If still the same I will probably just book 2 seats as I did notice there ar not many left on the flight to Aruba but many to choose from on the flight home.

Wish AA would change there mind and offer non stop again. If there was a little competition price would probably come down some.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast