Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jetblue fares

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by talspal View Post
    Hello everyone...we were wondering the best time to book for April vaction Boston to Aruba? We have gone the last 4 years and used miles on AA or paid for the flight, but they stopped their direct flights and JB is really high and not out yet for April. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. We also have stayed at the Marriott Stellaris and noticed the rates have jumped up to $500 a night..we got our room for $140 per night last year. Also checked Hyatt and found the same thing. What is happening?? HELP! Any properties you like or would suggest? Either regular or AI...
    Thanks,
    Patty
    We have a time share for weeks 15&16 at the Rennaissance if anyone is interested in renting it....( 2 april weeks in same room)...cindy

the private island baby beach old man and the sea the city
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    We have a time share for weeks 15&16 at the Rennaissance if anyone is interested in renting it....( 2 april weeks in same room)...cindy
    i will tell my brother in law about that. we are going for two weeks in september (actually 9/10-9/26th) he cannot wait an entire year to go again! he may be interested !
    i also always flew american airlines (6 years in a row) and found that they would change my flight without checking with me first! i always flew direct and did not like these miami layovers they were imposing on me! this year i booked with jet blue in february for our september vacations, and have a direct flight from jfk to aruba for 476. rt! i was pleased! american may lose me as a customer!

Another Option

Hi there,

If you're not picky about airline or a stop over, there is an american airlines/us airways flight for $466 including taxes for Dec3-17.
    There is a minimal stopover (1 hr. 5 minutes) in Miami before departing for Aruba.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345