Aruba Beach

Thread: JetBlue JFK-Aruba in November

JetBlue JFK-Aruba in November

Hi,

I have been checking prices for our trip in November and right now it is around $750pp to fly Fri-Fri (Nov 4-11). I was just wondering if anyone knows what the average price is from JFK in the Fall down to Aruba. We usually go in the summer and have always paid less than $500....sometimes even really cheap if there is a sale, but I just not sure what a good price is in November since it seems to be a more popular time to go.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Kristin

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I can only tell you from Newark. We are leaving the end of November out of Newark and we paid $338 pp w/o taxes. i checked today and the flight is $340 pp. that is on continental. it might be cheaper for you to take the tram or even public transportation to newark.

My first trip to Aruba three years ago out of Philadelphia airport, via USAirway's non-stop in Nov 27th to Dec 4th and we paid $480.00pp. Prices have gone up a bit but I would just keep an eye on it. If you book through Orbitz.com and the price goes down you will get a check in the mail when you get back from vacation...

I fly out of JFK every October, and just yesterday I researched my past trip history, and I've always bought our tickets in August when the price is around $400-$450. I refuse to pay $750...I'm waiting again!

Thanks so much for the info!! I thought those prices seemed high. I set a "Deal Detector" on Orbitz so it will email me once it goes below $600 but I will keep my eyes open for anything cheaper.