Aruba Beach

Thread: Jetblue out of JFK March

Jetblue out of JFK March

Just saw the cheapest airfare yet from jFK to AUA for March - $434 roundtrip! ! Aggravated me since I bought it at a higher price but someone there can benefit from this even if I can't!

Call them, you should be able to get a credit for the difference. They will not give cash back, but credit for future flight. They dont charge a rebooking fee as far as i know!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Yes, definitely call them. This happened to us in October. When I saw the price dropped, I emailed them and brought it to their attention. The next day I had an email back from them acknowledging the difference and giving us a credit of $120 to use within a year...no rebooking fee! Gotta love JetBlue!!

Thank you I'm going to contact them now!

Thanks for the information. I am leaving on March 3rd and just saw the price dropped $113.70. Jet Blue is crediting the difference to me, YEAH!!

Good for you. I booked my airfare also a while ago for July. But i stalk the site also, to check on the prices.... Im hoping that mine go down too!
    Decided to take down my timer!

We like to lcok it in at these prices... never know when the next Middle-East problem will surface (IRAN is next?) or the Futures manipulators (creeps) will artifically drive fuel prices dramatically up again.
    Thanks to All Who Serve!