Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jetblue sale

Jetblue sale

Just got an email from jetblue, great deals to the carribbean from the northeast
    http://www.jetblue.com/deals/caribbe...RPU9H-A7B30-v1

Would caution against jetblue. We booked both our departing and returning flight for aruba and BOTH eventually ended up being cancelled entirely The worst part is that nobody called or notified us right away. They made no effort to find us a new flight with a different airline or anything and didn't seem to care at all about the inconvenience. They used some excuse like flight not busy enough but the weird thing is when we booked our flight back earlier this year it already looked somewhat full so I don't buy that. We found the same (if not better) deal on US airways with better connecting flights and less travel time...Just my experience and two cents. Was surprised as my boyfriend has flown w/ Jetblue for years...Unfortunately not exclusively anymore!

I'm in the Northeast (CT) and always fly US Air or United. Never had any problems at all. One connection (usually Charlotte), and then direct to AUA.

we have used jet blue for the past two years out of boston and have never had a problem, already booked for this march, always non-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ltdpt View Post
    we have used jet blue for the past two years out of boston and have never had a problem, already booked for this march, always non-stop.
    Same here, use them all the time out of Boston and never problems.

I'm waiting for the Jet Blue Tickets to be released for July 2010.
    Decided to take down my timer!

We flew Jet Blue for the first time this year. They were great! My wife requires special assistance and their staff was most helpful, both in Boston and Aruba.
    We will definitely plan to fly with them on any future trips!

Smile

Can't say enough about Jet Blue... love them - never have any problems - can't wait for Feb 5th to get here!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    They are laying off workers and cutting back schedules in boston very shortly, heard in on the news today.

Another JetBlue Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by mattnewhampshire View Post
    Just got an email from jetblue, great deals to the carribbean from the northeast
    http://www.jetblue.com/deals/caribbe...RPU9H-A7B30-v1

Matt here is another great offer from JetBlue and Hertz called the Jet and Drive Giveaway. One of the prizes is a trip Aruba! Iím spreading the word about the promotion and you can check out the details here.

My girls and I are going this winter - can't wait. We always do the beach, Bahmams-Caymen-Jamiaca- ahem.. except for that one Killington Vermont Vaca mishap. I don't think they will ever forgive me for 10 below on snowboards.
    Peace
    Liz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast