Aruba Beach

Thread: Leaving AUA on Jetblue 3/13 - question

Leaving AUA on Jetblue 3/13 - question

So I'm leaving this saturday back to NY on Jetblue - but I'm having problems cking my itinerary on the Jetblue website. I'm worried I won't be able to get myself checked in and boarding pass on Friday. Is anyone having trouble here in Aruba getting through on the Jetblue website? Thanks!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    When we were there 2 years ago, I paid to get internet access and print off our boarding passes. Got to the airport and they told me they didn't have the capability to accept the preprinted boarding passes so it ended up being a waste of $ and time. I don't know if this has changed in the last 2 years but either way, it's not an absolute necessity that you check in online.

Aruba since 1979
    are you sure that you are entering your correct confirmation #?
    also too jet blue accepts payment for air travel using paypal and sometimes pulling up your itinerary if it was paid for on paypal makes for issues.

call jet blue give them your names and flight numbers and they will read you whatever information you are looking for.

paul and i cannot check in online for jet blue or usair (any destination ) but can check in online using delta and aa. supposedly we are on a no fly list that usair and jet blue use but the other 2 do not. how weird is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    paul and i cannot check in online for jet blue or usair (any destination ) but can check in online using delta and aa. supposedly we are on a no fly list that usair and jet blue use but the other 2 do not. how weird is that?
    There are at least five different "no fly" lists that the government has.

You cannot check in online for International Flights. You do not need anything when you get to the airport. You just need your passports. If you have the confirmation (itinerary)email that they sent you, that works too, if you want something.

But last time i went through JFK, they just used our passports!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Speaking of Jet Blue out of New York, does anyone know if the duty free shop to buy liquor is open early in the morning? We are flying out at 7am and would like to buy some booze before we leave.
    Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    i don't know, but here is the website for the duty free and there are phone numbers!

http://www.dutyfreeamericas.com/reta...?airportID=JFK

We left out of JFK (Jetblue terminal 5) at 8am last Sunday morning and duty free was open, and my parents bought 2 bottles of booze to bring to Aruba.

Thanks everyone!