Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving from Newark - Need parking info

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..

Leaving from Newark - Need parking info

We are flying from Newark to Aruba via Continential. We usually fly from Philly so we are not that familiar with Newark airport. We are going to drive up the morning of our flight (3/11/11) and need suggestions on parking for the week at Newark airport. We want some place safe and reliable. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    scott and tricia

Aruba since 1979
    Parking for the week at Newark

click link for some parking at newark info

andrea

There is a bit of information at Looking for information about Newark. The Wyndham Garden is recommended for reasonably priced off airport parking. www.aruba.com/forum/f33/looking-information-about-newark-48426/#post191371

Perhaps you can contact the hotel directly to find out if you can pay to park there without overnighting first.

Aruba since 1979
    yes one can pay to do the PARK SLEEP FLY but they just skip the "sleep" part.
    we used to do it often when we lived in MA.
    you add the "sleepover" for your end of the trip.
    schedule it, but don't stay

sometimes if you have the overnight added in it is less expensive than just the pay to park.

http://www.parksleepfly.com/
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-19-2011 at 06:49 PM.

I use fastrack(1 and9), They are inexpensive reliable close to the airport and they shuttle you. Had a dead battery upon return once and they charged it right up (free) and I was on my way.

Despite that we live in SW Connecticut, EWR (Newark) has some good choices for flights and for parking. I can't come up with where we have parked there but many are at hotels or motels. Google Newark parking and you should come up with several selections, where you can make an online reservation.

Bernie

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    thanks everyone for the great info..as usual if you need something I always tell my wife check on the forum first..
    scott and tricia

we fly out of EWR all the time. I usually google discount parking Newark Airport. you'll find coupons for 10.00 a day (which is a GREAT price). Its usually Avistar or EZ, both are great locations, 24 hour shuttles and are SAFE! Our next trip is a 9:30 Am flight so we will be parking in one of these 2 for the week (oppose to staying overnight the day before like we usually do).

We usually fly out of Philly as well - but flew out of Newark last year when going on vacation. We stayed at the Marriott @ Newark International - the room was very cheap - about $100+tax and it included one week of parking at the hotel lot. It also included a free shuttle to and from the terminal. I though that it was a great deal and saved us from having to drive up to Newark at 330am to catch our 7am flight!
    Hope to return to Aruba again soon!

Eagle Beach Savenetta Palm Beach Countryside of island
    We usually fly out of Newark and park our car at Avistar valet parking area. It's locked and monitored and they have a van bringing you to and from the airport at your carrier's door. You can find coupons for a discount at their website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast