Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London to Aruba advice needed

Actually I just checked both sites, first choice is 629 and Thomson is 598 for our dates. 1 seat left! Not sure what dates your price is for? My sister says she called them and the price hasn't been 499£ for September this year. If anyone gets 498£ that's great!

Love Alto Vista chapel and the California light house!!!
    Shariuno, please correct me if I’m wrong….but I saw the £499 as well for 2 wks, but it doesn’t include all the other hidden charges that Amarg mentioned (check-luggage, departure tax, seat selection, etc)

But totally agree with you…point A to B is the way forward and less stressful. Though connection via MIA is equally competitive (price wise) and I believe it's all inclusive!
    Chris
    "Land of the rising smile"
    www.arubarainbowvilla.com

I just went on both websites again and put in our dates, sept 18 to oct 2. The prices are still as I indicated- around £600. Then I decided to call Thomson myself although they charge a per minute customer service rate on top of the ling distance I'm paying from Canada. Funnily enough, the prices the rep quoted me on the phone are even higher than the online prices. Also, there are only a few seats left apparently so the prices are higher and according to her will remain the same in the foreseeable future.
    So now I'm really wondering where you guys saw the £499 price and for what dates? Flights? Thanks.

Love Alto Vista chapel and the California light house!!!
    http://flights.firstchoice.co.uk/fir...booking/extras

Flights from
    London Gatwick
    from £ 499.00

London Gatwick (LGW) to Aruba (AUA)

1 flight found

London GatwickSat, 18 Sep 1010:35ArubaTOM 02415:20ArubaSat, 02 Oct 1017:55London GatwickTOM 02508:101 Adult£ 413.36Taxes & Charges £ 85.64Total£ 499.00

Couldn't find any Info for one week travel, but I'm sure your sister wouldn't mind staying two weeks once she gets a taste of ARUBA!!!!!
    Chris
    "Land of the rising smile"
    www.arubarainbowvilla.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12