Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WaltVB

Thread: Looking for advice/reviews for Insel Air to Aruba

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar

Question Looking for advice/reviews for Insel Air to Aruba

Does anyone have any first-hand experiences with Insel Air? Our last trip we had a wonderful experience with Spirit direct from FLL to AUA. Issue is, they only fly from FLL to AUA Saturday to Saturday. We want to book 10 days in November. We have friends that traveled Insel direct from MIA last month and the only thing we heard was that Insel doesn't offer alcoholic beverages. I've seen many negative reviews online though. Mostly with delayed flights and connections. In our case, there will be no connections as we live in FL and would take Insel direct from Miami. Anyone have anything good, bad or indifferent to share?

Thank you,

Kellie

I have no info for you at all regarding Insel Air, but many of the forum members fly to Aruba on one airline and return on another. That may help you on your ten day trip. Have a great trip!

I took Insel from Aruba to Miami in Jan and also Feb and everything was good. I take them to Bonaire and Cur and those always seem to be not on time!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I took Insel from Aruba to Miami in Jan and also Feb and everything was good. I take them to Bonaire and Cur and those always seem to be not on time!!
    Thanks, Kent. That helps. Since we're direct from MIA to AUA I'm hoping we'll be alright. My niece and nephew just got back tonight from Aruba via Insel, also direct to/from Miami and said no delays. My niece mentioned they were very attentive, confirmed they don't offer alcoholic beverages but said the plane was small and she felt like she was feeling every "bump". Not enough for us to reconsider. Looks like we'll be booking tomorrow.

Appreciate the advice.