Aruba Beach

Thread: love that jet blue

love that jet blue

Coming out of boston - i just got my flight changed to tuesday instead of wednesday- same non stop flight - no additional charges or fees
    I'll have an extra day at the Tam instead of losing a day.
    My daughter was not as lucky with Delta - they will get her to Atlanta tomorrow night but she will stay overnight and get her original flight to aruba on wednesday - still better than losing a day at Logan.
    Looking forward to seeing you monday at happy hour.

Jet Blue Thursday

I leave Boston on 7:25AM direct flght #773 on Thursday. Does anyone know if this flight originates in Boston? What I mean is--if the flight which is the 2:15PM Flight 774 Aruba to Boston on Wednesday ends up being my Thursday AM flight, and never lands in Boston on Wednesday due to the 12-18 inches of snow expected--will Jet Blue have a plane for me?

I cannot get through on phones to Jet Blue due to the sheer volume of calls they are getting.

Help--I need the sun.

Gig47

I took that flight down in Dec. and the plane came in from somewhere other than Aruba. It should be fine. They put my sister on Thursday's flight today. She was supposed to leave Wed. the 12th. I don't think they would have done that if they knew there was no plane. too many unhappy people..

Aruba since 1979
    tom i will give it its own thread!
    thanks
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    Hi there all. just so you know, I checked Jet Blue tonite (Tue @ 7;15 PM Aruba time and both flights (# 773 to and # 774 from) have been canceled for Wednesday. . . . . Stanley and I are to go back on Thursday on #774 - maybe. . . .

Tom and Stanley

We had our April 5th flight from JFK cancelled and we were rebooked for April 4th. Return date the same, but on a mid day flight instead of late afternoon, leaves us with a 6 hour layover in New york. costing us an extra night's room charge, with very little beach gain . I am thinking to ask JB for a credit toward future flight...

luckylady-ouch, i cant imagine a 6hr layover. we have good luck with JB and plan to use them again this summer.

Jet blue does direct out of boston...yippeee

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

We've gone down on 3 different airlines and started using Jet Blue 4 years ago...will never go back. JB is the best as far as I am concerned. Direct from Boston, we can stretch out our legs, watch TV (whatever I want!), but best of all...they credit you if your fare drops! (you have to alert them of the drop to get the credit but they make it quick and simple) Love them!
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

oh we still love JB agree with everything above. We fly out of Portland Maine, as much as we would love the direct from Boston, we hate the 3 1/2 hour drive home, or combining bus , train and car. when we are flying to Europe we do a bus to Boston then Fly and it works well, but the aruba flight leaves so early we would need to stay over in Boston the night before.....