Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Luggage Lock

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    When my bags are inspected there's a paper in it saying that tsa inspected it.
    With the lock I know it was tsa, with a zip tie it could be anyone getting into it.

Well, I bought the tsa locks AND my towel clips. I love this forum, you just learn so much.
    We have had our luggage inspected, and there is always a form in it saying they inspected it. I just don't put any valuables in my luggage, but I still hate it when someone goes thru them, but what can you do. One other question, can you put play dough in you carry on??
    Thanks!
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    When my bags are inspected there's a paper in it saying that tsa inspected it. With the lock I know it was tsa, with a zip tie it could be anyone getting into it.
    I agree. TSA leaves an acknowledgement and I know they have been in my bags. If there is anything missing from my luggage, which there never has been, using the lock there is only one party responsible. With just the zip tie it could have been anyone in the luggage.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    I think I'll invest in a couple of TSA locks!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    On our trip home, we put our dirty laundry in one bag and everything else in the other. We had a good laugh when we found the tsa form in the dirty laundry bag that it had been inspected. Not pleasant! LOL

Not only did they inspect my bag with the bottles of rum, they actually ripped the bubble wrap apart.

On our trip home, we put our dirty laundry in one bag and everything else in the other. We had a good laugh when we found the tsa form in the dirty laundry bag that it had been inspected. Not pleasant! LOL

LOL,LOL,LOl I have my locks ready to go.A little premature for next Feb but what the heck.I like being ready.LOL

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    LOL!!!!! They had a 50/50 chance, and boy did they blow it!!!!! I bet they get lots of surprises!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tangy003 View Post
    LOL,LOL,LOl I have my locks ready to go.A little premature for next Feb but what the heck.I like being ready.LOL
    LOL LOL Tangy003, you are so funny! It is good that you got them now, they may sell out before you go. LOL LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234