Aruba Beach

Thread: medication

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

medication

between me & my husband, we take the usual at our age, cholesterol, thyroid, etc and i usually put mine in a weekly container, you know mon-sunday & his the same way. do we need to take all the original bottles (we do mail order so those bottles are big). i'll need a suitcase just for that, lol....

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...al_1374.shtm#4

"We do not require that your medications be labeled. ... Medications in daily dosage containers are allowed through the checkpoint once they have been screened."

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thank you, Lisa. I never had a problem in the daily dosage containers but my husband was concerned. I said someone on this forum will know the answer. And of course someone did.

3 more days.................

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    between me & my husband, we take the usual at our age, cholesterol, thyroid, etc and i usually put mine in a weekly container, you know mon-sunday & his the same way. do we need to take all the original bottles (we do mail order so those bottles are big). i'll need a suitcase just for that, lol....
    I travel with the same setup and no original bottles; 4-pills a day @ 2-week supply in my carry-on without issue.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Make SURE you pack ALL medications in your CARRY ON bag.

I only do carry on so that's no problem. Those roll up travel bags are the best thing invented....thanks again, 2 days and counting........