Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami American Airlines question

Aruba since 1979
    yes you can buy at duty free
    the duty free purchases are delivered to you at the jetway as you are boarding your aruba flight.

it is considered carry on, so make certain that you do not exceed the carry on limit, (one small bag that fits in overhead or under the seat in front of you AND a personal item such as a laptop bag.)

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Arubagirl90 View Post
    Can you buy at the duty free and put it in your carry on luggage , Miami to Aruba? If so how close is it? We land around 9 am and our flight leaves Miami at 10:50 am.

34 days and counting until Aruba....

Jill

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too

duty free

Thank you. I will save room in my carry on for a bottle of duty free liquor and have my 2 friends do the same.

This way we can start with 3 bottles at the duty free price.

Now we just have to decide which 3, probably Kahlua, Vodka, and Tequilla.

34 days and counting....

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Duty Free

Ive always found that even though Duty free in Miami.. It isnt any cheaper there, Vs home.. Just dont have to carry so far..

Also - don't forget to save the receipt. As we were boarding and trying to get our duty free stuff - they hadn't told me I needed to present the receipt at the gate. Had to go thru everything looking for it. I hate when that happens

Aruba since 1979
    that is Amazing. you must have some great deals on liquor in your neck of the woods.
    i have never found duty free to be less than a great bargain!

here in central maine booze is high.

we actually take a few road trips to portsmouth nh to get fairly reasonable booze.
    but have not seen deals even in the nh state liquor stores that surpass the duty free.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Ive always found that even though Duty free in Miami.. It isnt any cheaper there, Vs home.. Just dont have to carry so far..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12