Thread: new charter from MIlan Italy to Aruba

Aruba since 1979

Thumbs up new charter from MIlan Italy to Aruba

from today's AMIGOE

Weekly flight Milan-Aruba
    6 Okt, 2010, 08:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel
    Print dit artikel
    ORANJESTAD The Italian tour operator Eden Viaggi will start with a charter flight to Aruba on December 18th. Blue Panorama Airlines will perform the flight from the Italian airport Milan Malpensa to Aruba every Saturday.

Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) announced the aforementioned. The director of ATA Europe, Humphrey Vrolijk recently attended a meeting of Eden Viaggi in Italy where the charter plans were announced. More then 200 travel agents were present during the meeting. Product manager Danilo Turletto of Eden Viaggi informed those present that in first instance one would start with an annual schedule.
    After that first year, one will evaluate whether it makes sense to expand the number of flights. Turletto has full confidence that Aruba is popular as destination from Italy. According to him, the Italians are looking for new destinations and there is a demand for the Caribbean area.
    He emphasized the advantages of Aruba, such as the good infrastructure, the friendly people and the fact that Italians speak enough English or Spanish to get by. Turletto is further of the opinion that the varied range of shops will attract the Italian tourists. ATA-director Vrolijk explained that in the past Aruba was frequently present on the Italian market and that there were sufficient possibilities. He said that if the tour operators cooperated well, it should be possible to get this new charter off the ground. The charter departs from Milan Malpensa and flies to the Reina Beatrix airport with a stop over in La Romana. The charter will be performed by a Boeing 767, which can seat 274 passengers.

Thank you for posting this Andrea!

Any new option to travel from Europe to Aruba is very welcome.

I had a great time trying to navigate through their website in Italian (good thing I learned some French and Latin years ago, helped me make some sense of it)

Their prices are quite reasonable; 2 weeks all inclusive from around 1300 Euros per person at the Holiday Inn, and a bit more if you prefer to stay at the Occidental.

I hope they will be successful with this, and that more airlines/charter companies will follow!

Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!
    Ooww that is an awesome news ...
    For the Best Babysitting on the Island.
    Looking to Buy, Rent, Sell a House, Land? Need Property Managment on Aruba?