Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: newark to aruba good price

newark to aruba good price

What is a good price for a nonstop flight from newark,Nj to aruba? Looking for Jun/July2012.

Aruba since 1979
    including taxes
    anything under $425
    imo

Quote Originally Posted by hunterm View Post
    What is a good price for a nonstop flight from newark,Nj to aruba? Looking for Jun/July2012.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I agree with Andrea. We fly from Newark to Aruba on Continental but we do go the first two weeks of december, that area, give or take a few days. We've paid with taxes, etc., around $425 both times we went. Now I can't answer for that time of year but I would agree that is a good price.

We're flying Continental/United next month and paid $417 rt Newark to Aruba

for July/August??

I was watching pricing for Aruba for July/August this year so I can decide what week I want to go.
    The whole month of July was almost 600. and dropping each week in August with the last week in August costing a tad over 900 for two.

Aruba since 1979
    check the rates at least 3x a week.
    and for summer travel.........i would start looking b4 christmas.

i would also sign up for airfare watchdog and kayak and whatever other fare tracker you can find.

flying in dec . our of ewr into aua, tax included 447.00 , those darn taxes ( yuck), also keep in mind, not 1st class, or brought with your cont. card, you'll pay luggage ( yuck )

We booked for July 5-12 next year on Continental. It was weird as the airfare was $700 to $900 everyday for the first 2 weeks of July except for Thursday July 5th and we booked for $389 r/t which turns out to be about $450 after taxes and Aruba fees. We were lucky as the Surf Club is very flexible about checking in any day from Thursday to Monday so we were able to go for the lowest fares. I'm sure the fares will change constantly so keep checking and book when you see something that works for you.

Did you book directly with Continental?

Baby beach, lighthouse, the whole stretch of beach
    Newark to Aruba on Continental is now $344 round-trip before taxes. I already booked on Jet Blue for just a little bit more, however they canceled the very early flight and bumped everyone to a later flight. I talked to a representative last night and it's showing that we don't have seats together (my husband, 4 year old son and 23 month old daughter), and we're not guaranteed seats together either. I'm thinking about getting a refund and booking with Continental since that flight gets in 2 hrs. earlier than the Jet Blue flight and they're showing open seats together. What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast