Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newark (EWR)...great air deal...

Newark (EWR)...great air deal...

Hi All,

I usually just troll this board only posting when I am actively planning a trip. Glad to say I am now actively planning a trip .

I wanted to let everyone know of a great deal I got on air from EWR (Newark). My dates are 5/18-5/28 and we paid $305pp rt INCLUDING all taxes and fees. There were a few other dates available for this fare during the month of May. I purchased through hotwire where they offer a 30 day calendar so if your dates are flexible you can look at a 30 day calendar for a set number of nights you want to stay and they highlight the lowest airfare for you. They also show you airlines & flight times. We have a direct flight on Continental and I'm looking forward to my 8th trip to this wonderful island!

Nancy

Glad to hear your are going back and found great airfare, nowdays it is so hard to find anything good. Enjoy.

Ive been waiting for a great deal for our trip in October,so far its at $933 with taxes.We still have time hope it drops to $305 with taxes thats a great price.

Hi-
    Today I found a flight from Newark on Continental from 4/15-4/22 for $283 including taxes and fees. This is a great deal if anyone is looking. Unfortunately, I booked back in Sept. when the gas prices were sky high and paid $505 per person, so I could kick myself now but who knew.
    Can't wait to go back though
    Hope this helps someone!

Yeah me too.

tdf114 - the same thing happened to me last year. I called Continental and they sent me travel vouchers for the difference minus the $100. change ticket fee. Did not get the full difference in price but every little bit helps. Used my travel vouchers for this years tickets.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Dom
    I just booked my flight on Continental for late June. Although the price I got was not as good at $305, my tickets were around $450 including taxes. I think because I am going the week before July 4, the prices are a bit higher. In fact, to get the price I got I have to add 1 extra day to my trip because I had to leave EWR on Thursday rather than on Friday (ticket was $100 more if I went on Friday). Poor me, I get an extra day in Aruba and save $100 per ticket on top of it. Actually, I got my tickets using credit card rewards that covered the cost of a ticket up to about $450, so as it turns out, I got 3 free tickets.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

I paid $300 including taxes and fees on Continental from LaGuardia to Aruba. I will be there March 14-21st. I booked it a month ago. The price is over $900 now. I am very very happy!!

Just booked Cont. from Newark leaving on May 7th for a price of $268.00 per person. Not bad for that time of year

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    we are going 3-22 to 3-26 out of newark for 307, a great price!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast