Aruba Beach

Thread: Non-stop Air Chicago to Aruba

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.

Non-stop Air Chicago to Aruba

Hi Boonie,

Nothing to do with Park and Fly, but definitely about flying out of Chicago.

Are there non-stops from Chicago to Aruba during the winter?

We live in Winnipeg, Canada and the last 4 or 5 times we've gone as follows:

Winnipeg - Chicago on United

Chicago - Miami on American

Miami - Aruba on American

We would just like to eliminate the ORD - MIA sector if we could.

Glenn

Hi Glenn -

I can answer that for you.

United Airlines has non-stops out of Chicago but I think those flights are only on Saturdays and Sundays. I've taken United on the MSP-ORD-AUA route a few times in the past.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Hi Amy,

Thanks for answering this.

I think you and I might have talked about this as a possible routing once before.

I'll be checking this out later but something tells me that for us we may have to o/night at least one way. In that case we'd probably just stick with the Miami route so we can arrive the same day.

Glenn

Westjet is flying on Tuesdays and Saturdays now. However, you can't find out about it via Westjet. Go to Sunquest.ca and type in Toronto-Aruba. The flight leaves at 9:15 am so not sure if you can do an connection from Winnipeg early enough.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Hi Randi,

Thanks for the Westjet suggestion. Trying to catch a 9:15 am departure out of the centre of the universe might be tough. I would think we'd have to o/night in T.O.

I mentioned this on another thread but it's worth repeating here. I still don't understand the whole Westjet/Aruba thing. Stopping service to a tropical destination from Canada just before winter starts seems counterintuitive, doesn't it?

Have a great weekend!

Glenn