Aruba Beach

Thread: Nonstop AA from Boston

Nonstop AA from Boston

I wasnít able to go to Aruba last year so I donít know about last yearís schedule but prior to that AA always released non-stop flights from Boston to Aruba in May and so far I havenít seen anything. Have they discontinued these?

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    yes , they have discontinued . the only nonstop option from boston is jet blue.

Thanks, paulmorin! Although very disappointing. I really donít want to stop yet I donít want to pay $550 pp one way for nonstop on Jetblue.

Ok, hereís a dumb question. If I take AA it has a stop in Miami. Do I change planes in Miami or stay on the same plane? How do I tell? I have only taken a non nonstop flight once in my life and thatís because my non-stop was cancelled at the last minute. If I do have to change plans, is one hour enough time to catch the next flight?

Sorry for so many questions but really appreciate the help!!! Flying is not my thing.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    you do change planes in Miami(pretty simple) yes 1 hour is more than enough time, I've taken that flight in the past.. I recently bought a 1 way non stop on Jet Blue for nov. 26 $302 including taxes. What dates are you traveling? All other airlines have 1 stop( usair, delta) Airtran has a nonstop from Boston also.

Just keep checking the prices on-line. If you have some flexibility and can leave on a Monday or Tuesday you will find the flights to be cheaper. Remember the prices do fluctuate quite a bit. I just recently booked from Boston nonstop for $502 roundtrip and thought it was a fair price.

I already have my flight down, $200 pp nonstop on Jetblue, great price. Coming home wasnít available when I booked this. Iím going for 2 weeks so I donít have much flexibility coming home. Coming home October 30. I guess I could just stay there forever! I wish.

Gretch, you can book your return now. Jet Blue's schedule is up to early January now.