Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: November

November

I am hoping to book reasonable flights from Raleigh to Aruba from 11-4 to the 18th. So far the times of the flights and prices seem not as good as last year. Should I wait and see if JetBlue adds more flights and when is a good time to book at a more favorable price.

We usually go Thanksgiving week. I generally book in June and have paid anywhere between $540 and $685 per person direct from Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by franklynne View Post
    I am hoping to book reasonable flights from Raleigh to Aruba from 11-4 to the 18th. So far the times of the flights and prices seem not as good as last year. Should I wait and see if JetBlue adds more flights and when is a good time to book at a more favorable price.
    We have found the weekend flights before and after Thanksgiving are always pretty high, so flying home on the 18th I would expect to pay more. You may want to consider booking one way segments to find the best deal.

Yes, we also found flights a bit higher this year for November 3rd and 17th flights. Booked JB N/S out of Boston Logan as soon as available. Price has gone up since...