Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYC to AUA feb 2013 265.00 roundtrip

Do not forget New York is target #1 for our friendly terrorists on hands.In this prospect Pittsburgh look much better.There is always ups and downs and price to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by yefim8 View Post
    Do not forget New York is target #1 for our friendly terrorists on hands.In this prospect Pittsburgh look much better.There is always ups and downs and price to go with it.
    Terrorism can occur anywhere, even 2+ hours north of downtown Atlanta, in the middle of the North Georgia mountains.

Sleepy Toccoa stirred by terrorist allegations against residents

Back to the differences in airfare prices due to supply and demand.

Today booked jfk to aua, non stop, $397, march 27 to april 1. I have to go when kids r off school, but some of your above prices were awesome!

Question: We can fly Newark/or PHL on Us Airways. i went into book and it did not allow to book that far in advance?? I am seeking Feb-26 March 3? I can book now?? I thought it was to far out. did you call someone? Did you do it online?

Quote Originally Posted by Diann24 View Post
    Question: We can fly Newark/or PHL on Us Airways. i went into book and it did not allow to book that far in advance?? I am seeking Feb-26 March 3? I can book now?? I thought it was to far out. did you call someone? Did you do it online?
    Major full fare carriers like US Air, American, Delta and United you can book up to 330 days prior to departure.

It is airlines such as Jet Blue, Spirit, Air Tran/Southwest which open seats a month at a time and NOT 330 in advance.

Your dates are available from PHL on US Air, Delta, American and United.

Yes I just went back in and checked. Last time I checked I couldn't seem to find it. The fares are nothing like what others were getting. $600-$705. non stop. I will try JFK. Perhaps a better deal OR perhaps waiting they might go down but this is generally high season.(Feb) My husband and I are going next week $394 pp rd trip. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Diann24 View Post
    Yes I just went back in and checked. Last time I checked I couldn't seem to find it. The fares are nothing like what others were getting. $600-$705. non stop. I will try JFK. Perhaps a better deal OR perhaps waiting they might go down but this is generally high season.(Feb) My husband and I are going next week $394 pp rd trip. Can't wait.
    $394 pp is a great fare for low season.

Air fares are all over the place. For that far out, you may want to set up a fare monitor on kayak.com or travelocity or such and just wait for a sale. In all likelihood you will pay more for those dates because not only is it high season, but weekend days as well.

I have been snooping around as I can do JFK as well. PHL is always the worst. United is what we usually fly out of EWr. the lowest I am seeing $414 but they are with stops. I am talking non-stops most of the lower fares are stops. I also know today friday is the worst day to look--I will try next week and good idea about the fare alert. Point well taken.

LGA to AUA 3/30-4/6

Wow..and I thought I had a good deal! I booked our Easter break flights last week $417 RT pp LGA-AUA.. Delta non-stop...today same flights are $557pp. Glad I booked when I did.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12