Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay ,who is the best airline?

Jet Blue for me.. I flew them to Aruba in July. I just got home from Las Vegas Last night and flying to Orlando (Disney) in November. I have to say JetBlue is better, if you have the choice I would fly them.

Extra legroom
    Wider Seats
    Leather Seats
    Dunkin Donuts Coffee
    Free Unlimited Snacks and Soda
    Free 1st piece of Luggage
    Free Direct TV on Domestic Flights.
    Free Movies on flights over a certain distance.

I also have the Jet Blue Credit Card and I already have enough points for my airline tix to Florida in 2010 (going on a cruise). If you have any interest in the JetBlue Card they are having a 20,000 point bonus for a new card, shoot me a PM with your email and I will get you the info..

So in a nutshell, I will choose JetBlue if they fly to where I am goin.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Natural Pool, Depalm Island, Eagle Beach..................ARUBA, what's not to like.
    Last year we flew Delta with no bumps at all (no pun intended)! We flew out of Boston with a connecting flight in Atlanta. Everything went as planned, in fact we were able to catch an earlier flight on our second leg back from Aruba.

This year we are flying American Airlines which allows 2 carry-on's as well as 2 checked bags per person at no charge. Once again we have a 1 stop flight which will be ok. As cooliecanpro mentioned, its worth it to ride on the wing.

Have a wonderful trip.

Natural Pool, Depalm Island, Eagle Beach..................ARUBA, what's not to like.
    I think there's an extra spot on the right wing of our flight with American Airlines.

Love your sense of humor!

I would fly an oversized bird to get to Aruba if I had to but my husband and I always fly JetBlue out of Boston and have yet *knock on wood* to have had any problems with them - always direct flights.....get me there as fast as possible!!!!!!!

Jet blue, direct flight early a.m. cheap as possible..get me there safefly..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

We have always flown US Air out of Syracuse NY and have never had a problem even with connecting in Charlotte. Last March they were 1 hour early!!

Aruba since 1979
    we recently flew air tran out of orlando

smooth flight
    affordable pricing
    0 perks...0 movie....0 food even up in 1st class.....but then again it was only 3 hrs.

would use them again.......and we are on the 21st for our return flight home.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Jet blue from nyc..hands down!!

Good to see all the JB recommendations. We're flying direct from Boston. Last time we went it was ATA, lol.

Back when I was Gold Advantage, We would fly American 1st class always. Now just a regular person... I was tired of stopping in Miami and walking forever to catch the flight. American used to fly Orlando to San Juan to Aruba and back, but that changed. I am now flying Airtran Business class this time. A direct flight. Leave later and get there the same time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast