Aruba Beach

Thread: orbitz

orbitz

Ok i know ive talked and complained about this before but maybe someone out there can help me out Did anyone buy a ticket to aruba thru orbits out of philly latley I payed 550 a ticket over a month ago and they have been down to 337 a ticket 444 after taxes called orbitz they said someone has to buy the same ticket to get the money back thats there price assurance plan Well the price has been down for over a month for the exact same flight and i just called again and they said that noone has bought one since then and i cant believe that for a month noone has bought a ticket on orbitz out of philadelphia to aruba thru charlotte starting to think this is a scam and if so then we need to do something about it.

What flight dates and times? I'll mention it to some friends. I would think that most people I know would be more likely to take the direct as opposed to connecting in CLT

American leaving out of philly at 540 am i think arriving in aruba at 340 if its different than that i will repost thanks for any help

You mean US Air out of Philly?

yes sorry us air out of philly and it arrives at 337

I booked a flight last year from Chicago to orlando for my sons girl (we were there 10 days) she was coming for a long weekend. I would get so frustrated because the price would go down and they would say "someone has to book the exact same flight) I though how many people will go from Chicago to orlando from Fri - Mon. I even used to check to see what seats were gone. Well low and behold I think it was after we went I got an email from orbitz someone else booked the same ticket they were sending me a 182.00 check Boy was I happy I thought it was a line of B____t. But it wasn't. So maybe you will be lucky too.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

yea thats how they get you, it has to be the same exact flight and all.. it might be worth it to buy a new cheap ticket if you bought like 5 tickets were you will get 500$ back.
    Hawaii: june 15th till june 21st Cant wait!!