Aruba Beach

Thread: Pack bottles well when you leave

Pack bottles well when you leave

When I left the other day I picked up a couple bottles of Coconut Rum at The Arubian Taste, where they wrapped them in bubble wrap. I then wrapped them in a wet suit and put them inside my SCUBA bcd and inflated it with air. Somehow one of the bottles was still broken before they even put it on the airplane.

Someone also stole two stainless steel water bottles out of my bag, even though I use TSA approved locks.

A wonderful end to easily the worst trip I've had to Aruba.

Chadd

So sorry you had such a bad time. I haven't heard many great things about the Sea Breeze but haven't been there myself. I love the mango halto area but was always very leary about parking there. It doesn't have the greatest rep. I can't believe your bottles broke and your luggage was broken into!

I am just so sorry that it was a bad trip! But would like to thank you again for flying down and picking up Aurora and hope that you at least had a little relaxation!

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    A wonderful end to easily the worst trip I've had to Aruba.
    Chadd,
    What happened to make this trip so bad?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by lizzardo View Post
    I am just so sorry that it was a bad trip! But would like to thank you again for flying down and picking up Aurora and hope that you at least had a little relaxation!
    She's a cute little thing. Not the slightest bit afraid of our cats or 75 pound dogs.

Chadd,
    What happened to make this trip so bad?
    A lot of minor stuff, but it all added up to put a down note on the trip. Every other trip has been nothing but positive, so it didn't take much to be the least enjoyable.
    Last edited by Chadd; 10-23-2010 at 12:42 AM.