Aruba Beach

Thread: Parking for the week at Newark

Parking for the week at Newark

HI! For those who have flown out of Newark to AUA...anyone have any suggestions/advice where we can park our car for a week and how much that costs? Obviously it would have to be close to the airport.

Thanks!

Depending on where you live its sometimes lees expensive to get a car service to the airport.I live in Paramus and it cost me $65 each way with tolls and tip.If you must park at the airport there are a number of safe lots to park at.Go into search than put in Newark Airport and click on parking.Parking is about$12-$15 per day.

I agree with Dan, we take a car service also. We use Olympic Limousine. They have airport shuttles you can jump on or have a car service come right to you house. The shuttles you drive your car to then get on their bus. The parking there is included with the shuttle price(free). I think they run every hour on the hour. Same when you return, they will bring you back to their dispatch and just get in your car and go.

http://www.olympicairporter.com/

We park at Newark Airport in August 2008. We paid $15.00/day

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I park at the Hilton in Newark.

Dom
    Every year I drive to Newark Airport and park at one of the off airport parking lots. Specifically, I park at Sky Park. Sky Park was recently purchased by Fast Track, and the daily rates did go up a bit. However, if you go the the Fast Track Web Site (FastTrack.com) you can print a discount coupon for the length of your stay. With the coupon, it will cost $11.50/day including all taxes. Also, if you can give them a buisness card, I think you can get an even better rate (around $10.00/day) as a corporate discount. I have never had any problems when leaving my car at Sky Park for 2 weeks in Aruba.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972