Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gaby
  • 1 Post By Chrisvec

Thread: Passport Question

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.

Passport Question

My son will be getting married next year and we are sending them to Aruba for their honeymoon. How does it work when the new bride has a passport with her maiden name?
    9th trip to Aruba in

Aruba since 1979
    from others in the same situation, i have been told that it is a non issue
    book the air in her maiden name.

when it comes time to renew her passport, that is when her married name can be added easily.

is there a FAQ on US State Dept Passport website?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvec View Post
    My son will be getting married next year and we are sending them to Aruba for their honeymoon. How does it work when the new bride has a passport with her maiden name?

Agree with Andrea - her name will not be changed if they are honeymooning right after the wedding.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    the only thing that must match is the name on the passport must be the same name on the ticket. if its the same, no problem. when I finally decided after all these years to go with my married name, passport was changed on renewal. but unfortunately I forgot to change the name on united one pass so when they issued the ticket, it was issued in old name. I couldn't print boarding pass, had to do it at airport with marriage certificate. but then for the flight home, they had already changed the ticket in their system so I was able to print boarding pass.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Thank you all for the info! Bon dia!
    9th trip to Aruba in