Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: passport scanners/boarding pass

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks Andrea. I have extra custom forms from Aruba. One time it was empty, I went and said we needed two since I don't use my married name. I did that twice so I actually have extras, lol. If Lisa has a wedding the night before we leave since you can't print your boarding passes until 24 hours before, then she'll tell the front desk to print them (she did that last year). i'll ask her when I meet her for lunch. if not, like you said, the line should be short.

I'm sorry but its hard to get my husband off the beach (especially that last day) to go to the airport to wait in line, lol. if he had his way, he'd have me go, stand in line & call him 20 minutes before the flight left, lol. I can't believe this is our 5th time. and each time we go, we stay a little longer, lol.

Does anyone know if Jet Blue has a passport/boarding pass scanner in Aruba? If so, how does that help me in Aruba Departures?

Aruba since 1979
    i do not know if JB has a scanner

that being said,
    at noon time on Friday the 21st, the JB line was almost non existant

the scanners HELP because they will check the passport....check you in (hence saving time at the counter) spit out the boarding pass and will allow you to go directly to the bag drop section at the counter.
    it shuld be a time saver and a line eliminator.

Quote Originally Posted by b12w View Post
    Does anyone know if Jet Blue has a passport/boarding pass scanner in Aruba? If so, how does that help me in Aruba Departures?

Thank you!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I don't know if this helps but when I was trying to google if united had the scanner, google kept spitting up that jetblue does not have a scanner at aruba airport. don't ask me why it didn't answer my question but that's what I kept seeing as I yelled at google and said that's not what I asked, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    i am so glad to hear that you too yell at google.
    i curse google daily......as well as suri.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I don't know if this helps but when I was trying to google if united had the scanner, google kept spitting up that jetblue does not have a scanner at aruba airport. don't ask me why it didn't answer my question but that's what I kept seeing as I yelled at google and said that's not what I asked, lol.

Please, don't get me started with Suri. I hate her. I just said that to my friend the other day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12