Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Passport woes

Aruba since 1979
    i would bet too a good form to take along with government issued ids would be tax returns.

Update! After 3 months and sending additional paperwork, my husband finally received his passport. I did email the agency,we refrained from calling them directly as our travel time was not soon enough for the criteria. Should this happen to anyone else, my best advice: check, check and check again your initial application- leave NOTHING blank- even writing "unknown" is better than leaving something blank. Also, if you are concerned, send additional forms of id (older than 5 yrs) from the get go as this will reduce your wait time. Yay passport!! Almost time to have our honeymoon Only 22 days to go!

Quote Originally Posted by rachelg8 View Post
    Update! After 3 months and sending additional paperwork, my husband finally received his passport. I did email the agency,we refrained from calling them directly as our travel time was not soon enough for the criteria. Should this happen to anyone else, my best advice: check, check and check again your initial application- leave NOTHING blank- even writing "unknown" is better than leaving something blank. Also, if you are concerned, send additional forms of id (older than 5 yrs) from the get go as this will reduce your wait time. Yay passport!! Almost time to have our honeymoon Only 22 days to go!
    And pay the extra $60 for expedited processing, you never know. Better be safe than sorry! I got my passport in one week flat, door to door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12