Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By act1966

Thread: Powerful Flight Analysis Tool

Powerful Flight Analysis Tool

I stumbled on this - the Google Flight Tool... I had looked at it a few years ago and it was pretty useless to Canadians but, wow, have they ever improved it:

https://www.google.ca/flights/

I like the graph that builds real-time to show you where the best deals are... and the powerful filtering.

Pretty neat tool! Thanks

Awesome! Thanks!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I was just playing around with it but I found that it didn't have the most up to date "dates" in it. For example, if you look on USAIR and Air Canada their websites have flights loaded past Dec. 9th but Google Flights don't show that.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I was just playing around with it but I found that it didn't have the most up to date "dates" in it. For example, if you look on USAIR and Air Canada their websites have flights loaded past Dec. 9th but Google Flights don't show that.
    Yeah - looks like it lags by a month with AC. Maybe it`s for short-term, bargain planning...?

Anyone know where the "save" button is? Sounds a little crazy, but I can't figure out how to save the flight so I can get alerts if the price drops!

ETA: never mind - you have to actually choose each leg of the flight, then save it. Duh.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I have just discovered the app "Hopper" it is helpful with tracking flights as well. Also skyscanner.