Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: price increae

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    I was very pleased with the package deal we got from JB to fly non-stop out of Boston. Just 2 months and 2 days now.
    Looks like you will be there during our second week. June 7-14. We are staying at Costa linda.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    Looks like you will be there during our second week. June 7-14. We are staying at Costa linda.
    We're staying at Amsterdam Manor from the 6th to 14th. By this time in 2 months we'll be enjoying happy hour!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    We're staying at Amsterdam Manor from the 6th to 14th. By this time in 2 months we'll be enjoying happy hour!
    Let us know if you want to meet for happy hour some night. We have never been to AM.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    I got our tickets cheaper this year than last year, not sure why. Waited to book 3 months out and paid about $600 less for my hubby and I to go. I feel like a winner for saving so much! :-)

Just booked 2 tickets on USAir for November ( the 2 weeks just before Thanksgiving), same weeks we always go....538/person....right around what it always is...anywhere between 500-550 is the average for that time of the year. I would be surprised to see much change once the merger is farther along, I think there is only one other flight and that gets in about 1pm (mine at 4).....will have to wait and see....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12