Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Prices for NYE 2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaMike View Post
    Today I put tix on hold from PHL to AUA, with AA. Four people, coach, $3,700+. Ouch!!! Last yr I bought on this exact same day 331 days out and paid only $3,100. I am thinking its too much to stomach this year. Will try our places and maybe play with the dates a little bit.
    That's too much. I would look at two groups of one way tickets versus buying a round trip. We're booked to Aruba for New Year on AA. Will wait it out before we book a return. Might even wait for Southwest. However...that AA Philadelphia non-stop is very tempting, I'm sure. Non-stop is not an option from Providence.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

can you fly out of newark,we just purchased no stop tickets from united for end of nov-mid dec. for $480.00 rt

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    can you fly out of newark,we just purchased no stop tickets from united for end of nov-mid dec. for $480.00 rt
    New Years eve is a totally different pricing structure, about as high as it gets for flights to/from Aruba. Just out of interest....go to their web page and try and see how much those same tickets would be if they let you spend New Year's in Aruba.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Just booked 12/27-1/3 from jfk 340.00 nonstop round trip. This is cheapest flight for Aruba I ever got and this one is over NYE.
    Wanted to leave on 12/26 but was close to 1000 each. Saving 2600.00 for our family of 4.

Wow, great price! Who are you flying?
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 02-07-2016 at 03:35 PM.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by arubanyc View Post
    Just booked 12/27-1/3 from jfk 340.00 nonstop round trip. This is cheapest flight for Aruba I ever got and this one is over NYE.
    Wanted to leave on 12/26 but was close to 1000 each. Saving 2600.00 for our family of 4.
    Great deal!

Which airline?

That price is insane. I almost had it. I bet it was with Delta. I was in the process of booking the return flight and went I hit pay I was notified the price jumped. Very glad you got it. I did not pull the trigger. I hate playing the airline price game...when I lose that is...

Thanks all for the advice. I do need to try and split this thing up. I have to admit, I did not think about looking at different airlines for arrival and return. That mistake cost me. Live and Learn!

Yes it was delta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12